Our Team & Our Benefits
Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
Continuing Education Reimbursement
We recognize that our success is determined by our operation as a unified whole and take pride in cultivating a team of creative, productive employees who are empowered to make suggestions while thinking “outside the box.”
As part of our organization, you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is truly a rewarding aspect of your career at ITG. As a team member, you must “own” the results of your productivity.
Your job – every job – is essential to our success.
The primary goal of ITG, and of our staff, is to live our mission statement and to continue to establish our company as a business leader. We achieve this through dedicated hard work and commitment from every employee.
Hire and Retain the Best People
Average Tenure: over 7.5 Years
Attrition Annually: less than 3.0%
ITG invests heavily in our employees, to provide needed skills through technical training and investment in certifications so that all employees are involved in best practices and continual improvement
A number of ITG staff members are trained and certified to perform internal audits, allowing our teams to continually assess our processes and performance:
- 15+ people qualified to perform ISO 9001 audits
- 10+ people qualified to perform ISO 20000-1 or IT audits
- 5+ people qualified to perform ISO 27001 or information security audits
- 6 people qualified to perform software development audits
ITG holds internal training classes to foster a learning environment and share knowledge across teams. Courses include:
- Documentation Management – provides details on how to manage documents and records as the starting point for managing knowledge important to ITG
- Internal Audit – provides an overview of ITG internal audit practices and requirements for auditors
- Corrective Actions – provides an overview of when correction versus corrective action is needed and how to conduct causal analysis to determine the root cause of an issue
- Information Security Awareness – an overview of how ITG handles information security and the requirements for personnel related to their role in information security
- Risk Management – details ITG’s approach to risk management including guidance on identifying, monitoring, and managing risks
- Change Management – guidance on submitting requests and deploying approved changes to ITG assets
Technical & Quality Certifications
ITG Prides itself on allowing our employees to continuously challenge themselves by providing opportunities to achieve various technical certifications:
- Certified Scrum Master
- ITIL Foundations v3
- ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- SAFe Agilist
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Network Product Specialist (MCNPS)
- VTSP Server Virtualization
- ?HPE Proliant Blade/ML/DL/SL/and Apollo Service and Solution Qualification
- Certified- NGFW Pre-Sales Engineer
More about our Employee Benefits
ITG Employee Benefits at a glance
- Pay cycle – 24 pay periods – Payday is the 7th and 21st of each month.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 136 hours per calendar year. After 5 years of service: 176 hours per calendar year.
- Ten (10) paid company holidays.
- After 30 days with the Company and age 21: 401(k) Plan participation, On the 1st of the month following the start date of employment: Group Health and Dental Insurance.
- Healthcare Plan paid in Full for all Employees (employee must contribute for family members)
Employee may pay for coverage of dependents if desired.
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Life Insurance and disability eligibility date is the first of the month following 90 days of employment.
As part of ITG’s commitment to provide you with opportunities to learn and develop your skills while you are employed at ITG, the educational assistance program provides funds to help pay for job-related courses, degree programs, seminars, and certifications. Eligible to participate in ITG’s educational assistance program are employees that have completed six months of regular, full-time employment. ITG provides up to $2500.00 per year per employee for educational assistance.
Comprehensive List of ITG Employee Benefits
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Social Security Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Internal Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Direct Deposit
- Professional Association Dues
- Referral Bonus